This charming property is located one block uphill from the beach in a quiet residential area still walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Modern kitchenettes and our sunny patios set the scene for relaxing barbecues with family and friends. Store your bikes in our lush courtyards or enjoy lounging on one of our public or semi-private decks with sweeping harbor views. We have some pet friendly rooms. This is the perfect setting for intimate weddings and small events and celebrations.
Click HERE to find out what's happening this week on Catalina Island.
** CATALINA IS IN AN EXTREME DROUGHT **
Due to the mandatory reduction of water consumption on Catalina Island, we've had to make the following changes in order to comply:
- We will issue one set of towels per guest. Please reuse them for the duration of the stay.
- Please bring your own beach towels and any additional towels you may desire.
- Additional towels can be issued, if available, for $5 per each additional set.
- Our post check-out showers at our sister hotel, Hermosa Hotel, will be available for a $5 charge (this charge includes a shower, one towel, soap and shampoo after you've checked out.
- Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time on the island.
Catalina Boat House Hotel
Toll-Free: 800-97-HOTEL (46835)
200 Marilla Avenue, Avalon CA 90704
Mailing : PO Box 646, Avalon CA 90704
Visit our sister property: Hermosa Hotel
Read our pet policy
“We were greeted with the friendliest employees & felt very welcomed. The hotel is a great value & our room was very clean.”
“This was the perfect small hotel one block uphill, with a sunbathing deck and an ocean view, tables and chairs, even a barbecue on the first level. The staff was super-friendly and quick to respond, and the rooms were clean and comfy, including a kitchenette. I would definitely stay again and will recommend it to others.”
Subscribe to our newsletter for subscriber-only discounts: